Saturday, August 9, 2014

I've Joined The Staff Of LegendaryRockInterviews(dot)com

Howdy Ya'all!

Exciting news for me.  In the past month, I have joined the staff at Legendary Rock Interviews & am having a blast contributing to their awesome site!  Head on over & check them out.  A wide range of Rock N' Roll is covered!!!

As they publish my reviews and/or interviews, I will provide the links here, see below!!!  I will still continue to write about other artists in other genres who don't necessarily fit LRI's target demographic and those will be published here!  As always, thank ya'all for your continued support and readership, please give LRI some love, spread the word about our ramblings and feel free to share the reviews & interviews as they truly help the artist!!!


Cheers,

Crash



Legendary Rock Interviews

No comments:

Post a Comment